In commemoration of the big 4-0, here is a place for all of us to ruminate, iterate, initiate....our thoughts and memories about Michael. But don't hesitate, time is short.







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

M.I.C.H.A.E.L. ANAGRAM

GAME: Create as many 2-7 letter words out of the letters M.I.C.H.A.E.L. as you can.

Time Limit: none

Education Level Required: none

Language: English only, (sorry, no Ys in MICHAEL so no Pig latin), no Ebonics

Rated: E for everyone

FYI: I came up with 28 in my "spare/your taxpayer time."

Post your list in the comments section at your discretion.

*Caution, more than 1 Blystone may look at your list and claim credit.*

NEXT UP: Word Search, Jumble, Crossword

Coming Soon: The Michael Trum Birthday App for your smartphone/iPhone/iTouch.

11 comments:

  1. I can only come up with one:

    ALE

    or

    MICHAEL... ob

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about HAIL... or HALE... or HEIL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lie, lei (the Hawaiian flower necklace)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, Uncle Mike would never lie even though it may be in his name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to those that found these and the others I could not.

    Mice
    Mile
    Mace
    Mail
    Male
    Meal
    Ice
    Chime
    Came
    Claim
    Clam
    Ham
    Him
    Hail
    Heal
    Hem
    Am
    Ache
    Ace
    Ale
    Aim
    Each
    Lame
    Lace
    Lei
    Lime
    Lice
    Leach

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.