Top 10 Reasons to CAST YOUR VOTE FOR SARAH as Michael's Favorite Sister...
10. I make a mean garlic bread - this seems to be one of my best qualities so I will lead with it.
9. He will probably need a new liver one day and since I am the YOUNGEST of his three sisters, I will likely be the best candidate.
8. We are practically twins- born 1 month and 1 day apart.
7. I will let him be the smart one in our posse!
6. Does he yell, "Kelly! More Wine!" or "Christine! More Wine!"??? NO, he does not... it is "SARAH! MORE WINE!" And I oblige.
5. I'm very crafty... both arts and crafty and sneaky crafty... both beneficial as a favorite sister.
4. We don't have too much history... therefore, I have not doled out ANY abuse on him as his (much) older sisters have.
3. His biological sisters find him mildly amusing... I find him freakin' HILARIOUS!
2. There is no denying that I take the burden off of him as Grami Rie's other local child... I fix doorknobs and pet sit too. I also provide off-hours Customer Support of the computer variety.
1. We could totally build a fake childhood around my old family photos...
This is wrong on soooo many levels.
ReplyDeleteThe picture at at the top is Mrs. Sarah with FRANK her REAL brother. NOT Uncle Mike.
ReplyDelete...Just sayin'.
I love #10!!!!!!!!!!!! I one hundred percent agree!
ReplyDeleteOK! That's it! This "campaign" could get ugly now!
ReplyDelete