In commemoration of the big 4-0, here is a place for all of us to ruminate, iterate, initiate....our thoughts and memories about Michael. But don't hesitate, time is short.







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Michael's MadLibs

In honor of Michael's big 40 celebration I decided to visit: http://www.wordlibs.com/.

I chose the biography category and proceeded to fill out the first My Family puzzle keeping Michael and his family in mind.

Here are my results:

My family is very funny . I was born in new jersey in the spring of 1970 . From there we moved to florida and thats where I grew up with my 3 siblings. We would spend many days drinking together, but we didn't always get along. michael would hit me in the feet and call me a ' car ', and kelly used to steal my kids . Although he/she suffered from diarrhea so I always tried to be forgiving. 
When I was 4 my parents got divorced. I think it was caused by all of the driving that was going on. I was smelly and became very tall . After the divorce my father left his job as a lawyer and became a eye doctor . His new wife is only 8 years older than me! She is kind and reminds me of michael jackson . A few weeks ago she actually tried to send me to my room for singing at the dinner table! I sang in her ear and called her a ' boat '. I don't think Dad was too happy about that one! My mother on the other hand has been married 13 times. Her most recent husband is a real piece of house . He weighs 11 lbs and is the most loud man I've ever seen. All he does is collect sisters and sell them on ebay. Last year my oldest brother went to jail for kissing tvs. He is up for parole in 6 years, so I'll look forward to that.


Before you ask, my results are on the up and up. I had no idea what was going on relating to the story until the end. The only caveat was that I tried to involve Michael and the family the best I could. You do the same.

Try the website, pick a category, fill out the questions and post your results. Hours of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.