In commemoration of the big 4-0, here is a place for all of us to ruminate, iterate, initiate....our thoughts and memories about Michael. But don't hesitate, time is short.







Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Michael, my brother - so fine.
Mom says he always pushed that fine line.
Now he works for a mouse,
Lives in my friend Kristi's house,
And yells out "Sarah, more wine!"

7 comments:

  1. Michael Trum may have lost his mojo;
    He’s turning 40 soon don’t you know;

    He still loves a good laugh;
    Drinks wine by the carafe;

    But buys Rogaine in bulk at Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a brother named Frank;
    I got sick of him, though, for he STANK.
    So I found me a Mikey
    And this brother I likey!
    For 40 years now we have drank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael does love his car,
    He even drove it to the bar.
    A vodka or two,
    Maybe a few.
    For forty years he's been a star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael likes to go on a cruise.
    Bartenders there are his muse.
    Vodka with limes,
    At least 40 times.
    Oh sure, he also likes the views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start with a glass and a little ice
    Add cranberry; very nice
    Let's all cheer
    Michael's 40th year.
    Vodka ain't his only vice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In honor of Marie’s favorite son,
    We’ll host 38 days of more fun
    Then Mikey turns forty
    With gray hair he’ll look sporty
    Can’t wait til he turns 41!

    ReplyDelete
  7. STOP! Making fun of my son
    You know he loves to have fun

    although he was born in 1960
    he did not become a hippie
    he decided to work for Disney

    we could have named him Walter Emanuel Trum IV
    would that have increased his roar and rapport?

    I am happy to say out loud
    his success has made me very proud

    Those are just a few reasons why
    I’ll always love you like I do
    I wish you a lifetime full of love
    And it will happen because of you

    DAD :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.