In commemoration of the big 4-0, here is a place for all of us to ruminate, iterate, initiate....our thoughts and memories about Michael. But don't hesitate, time is short.







Friday, February 26, 2010

Internet Search

If you happen to have the time (as I apparently do), try searching the internet for Michael Trum.

Use whichever search engine you want (yahoo, google, bing, ask, dogpile, altavista, lycos, webcrawler, metacrawler, etc.).



Decline the offer to correct your search for Michael Trump. That is not him (see above) and continue.

Click on images and/or pictures.

The results are interesting to say the least. I have included a few below. Others I could not see as the computer I was using determined them to be inappropriate and would not allow them to be visualized.

from: ask.com

from: google and bing


from: yahoo, webcrawler, metacrawler

To quote Alice, "Curiouser and curiouser."














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.