In commemoration of the big 4-0, here is a place for all of us to ruminate, iterate, initiate....our thoughts and memories about Michael. But don't hesitate, time is short.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Bars we've been in with Michael
Let's start a list, shall we? Where have you had a beer or vodka or wine or other cocktail with the birthday boy? Don't be shy, we know you've been out there drinking.
I'll go first: Murphy's Pub, Havre, Montana Purple Shamrock, Boston, Massachusetts Rich's house, Wyckoff, New Jersey Cheers, Boston, Massachusetts The Rose and Crown, Orlando, Florida
even though not officially open yet, does the cackling jackass count? for those not familiar with it, find it on google maps on mossy branch court, longwood, florida.
if not, how about at the polynesian, contemporary, grand floridian on the way around the world?
Nicole's Pub, Longwood, Florida St Simons: Bubba Garcia's The Beachcomber Salt Water Cowboy Brogan's The Village Inn the Crab Trap and that little place attached to the coffee shop......
I am at the Gaylord Opryland now... want me to go and collect some photos of bars you have visited? Findley's Irish Pub ring a bell? Kelly has challenged me to steal some finials for Rich (at least I interpreted it as a challenge!)
I'll go first:
ReplyDeleteMurphy's Pub, Havre, Montana
Purple Shamrock, Boston, Massachusetts
Rich's house, Wyckoff, New Jersey
Cheers, Boston, Massachusetts
The Rose and Crown, Orlando, Florida
bunch of places I could not name or find again, downtown Orlando, Brad's birthday, couple 'o years ago.
ReplyDeleteeven though not officially open yet, does the cackling jackass count? for those not familiar with it, find it on google maps on mossy branch court, longwood, florida.
ReplyDeleteif not, how about at the polynesian, contemporary, grand floridian on the way around the world?
Nicole's Pub, Longwood, Florida
ReplyDeleteSt Simons:
Bubba Garcia's
The Beachcomber
Salt Water Cowboy
Brogan's
The Village Inn
the Crab Trap
and that little place attached to the coffee shop......
Oh...and those were all in 1 day! Just kidding Mom!
ReplyDeleteKelly- any of those in Hawaii?
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me, I need to add
ReplyDeleteBucknell University fraternity house (don't tell Mom)
I am at the Gaylord Opryland now... want me to go and collect some photos of bars you have visited? Findley's Irish Pub ring a bell? Kelly has challenged me to steal some finials for Rich (at least I interpreted it as a challenge!)
ReplyDeleteOh Hawaii! I forgot. But I can't remember the names of any. Does poolside bar at each of the hotels count?
ReplyDeletesadly, the children could probably contribute to this list too!
ReplyDelete